Fast track to deploy nationwide electronic prescription system
We in Finland have one of the best healthcare system in the world. Do you want to know how to enable true benefits of telemedicine with national electronic prescription?
Read our white paper to lift your country's eHealth capability to next level!
The complete solution
to prescribe medication electronically.
Take advantage of Finland’s national investment of over ten years.
Save development costs and delays of a new system.
The electronic prescription system is effective service to support healthcare during COVID-19 pandemic, but also the first step of eHealth and expandable to national health record solution Clinibus.
Read a comprehensive description of eHealth development and best practices to deploy electronic prescription system.
Recibus explained in under 2 minutes
Recibus — easily available
- A centralised medical database where prescription data is always up-to-date
- Healthcare professionals can view a patient’s full prescription history and pharmacies have access to prescriptions
- Browser-based cloud service and available in real-time everywhere
Recibus in the big picture
- National cross-organisational electronic prescription system
- A secure solution, built according to Finnish national specifications which adhere to international standards
- Applicable as a national or area wide solution for governments or as a corporate solution for healthcare organisation
Atostek connects over 20 different electronic medical record and clinical systems to the Finnish National Health Register.
Atostek was chosen to be a vendor for a nationwide integration solution in 2019.
The National archive for health information repository was defined in 2007. E-prescription has been used over 10 years and mandatory since 2017.
Finland is among the leading countries in the electronic data management of health and well-being.